Michael J. Wade, DMD
Meet Dr. Wade
Dr. Michael Wade is a 1988 graduate of the University of British Columbia Faculty of Dentistry and dedicates himself to full time private practice in North Vancouver, BC with a focus on preventive and restorative dentistry for people of all ages.
Committed to maintaining the highest standards of dental care, Mike is very active in continuing education and the dental community. His paramount belief is to never stop learning. Whether it’s through courses, study clubs or professional interactions, Mike’s excitement towards dentistry is as great today as it was the day he started in the profession. He sincerely believes that having the opportunity to affect positive change in a person’s life has been a source of great personal and professional satisfaction, and reinforces the importance of dentistry in overall health.
In addition to enjoying family life with wife, Tracey and two children, Sophie and Cooper, Mike enjoys golf, skiing, biking, traveling and food. He has even been known to wander into the kitchen to cook a meal or two, much to the delight of Tracey.
- Canadian Dental Association Presidents Award*
- Lorin O. Lind Award for Restorative Excellence*
- International College of Dentists Award*
- Selection to OKU Dental Fraternity*
- Past Instructor University of British Columbia Faculty of Dentistry
*During dental studies University of British Columbia 1984-1988
- Canadian Dental Association
- British Columbia Dental Association
- College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Sea to Sky Seminars, an affiliate of Seattle Study Club